Monday, August 27, 2007

Saturday Saturday Saturday

This Saturday at the big house michigan will beat APP State 45-10.

I'm not going to talk about the game anymore than this because Appy state is DIVAA and if Mich doesn't destroy them I will break something.

But here is a brief albiet informative Big Ten Preview:
First my predicted Standings (based on overall record):
11: Minn
10. NW
9. MSU
8. Indiana
7. Ill
6. Purdue
5. Iowa
4. PSU
3. Wisc
2. OSU
1. UM

Player of the year offense - Mike Hart (RB), UM.

Player of the year defense - Dan Connor(LB), PSU.

Frosh of the year - Regis Benn (WR), Ill.

Coach of the year - The Zooker (I think the fighting Illini go 6-6 and make bowl game and that the Zooker will be rewarded with this award).

Onto the national scene:

My Heisman pick - Darren Mcfadden (RB/KR/Wildcat QB), Ark.

My preseason top 10 -

1. USC
2. LSU
3.UM
4. WVU
5. Texas
6. VaTech
7. Louisville
8. Oklahoma
9. Florida
10. Wisc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job on your predictions! Feel smart now, do you?

Unknown said...

Saw your comments on mgoblog. Yeah, this sucks. I was listening to Radio, so maybe the lack of visual dulled the pain... by 1 %

Curious, so what did you break?