Friday, July 18, 2008

Getting the Band Back Together (seriously)

Due to popular demand I am going to fire this baby back up.

My next post (within the next few days) will continue MgoBlogs, sadly discontinued "Anti-Carr" team feature. Brian (of MgoBlog) my have discontinued his coverage of this gripping series due to backlash, but do to said backlash (which I consider to be beyond lame) I am going to carry the torch and finish out the "Anti-Carr" team with a twist!

The twist being that I am going to do it one position at a time, rather than the one position group at a time.

The D-Line has been accounted for, what position will be next? Find out on the next edition of the Anti-Carr team.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

jim,
Its me mrnotebook remember? Do U have a MySpace account? If U do get one because Im on myspace. If U comment back then I'll tell you it or either that or comment back on my new blog at mrsportsfan.wordpress.com and tell me if you got a myspace account. I wish you would get a myspace account.And Plus to tell U iam never changing my mind again on favorite teams Iam now on going to be a Michigan Fan. Truly. I finally made up my mind and want to stay with the Wolverines.

Unknown said...

By the Way Good New Blog U have Here!